mahout-dev mailing list archives

From André Santi Oliveira <asobra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Organize JIRA Board
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2018 21:08:29 GMT
Hi,

I've some questions...

- Are sprints created based on what? release, month, another thing?
- Epics like 0.13.0 RELEASE are removed after the release is done? Why
don't we have previews versions available in Epics?

In terms of permissions that I have... I realize there are more options
available than before, like edit a ticket, epics, etc, but there are
limitations like:
- I cannot change the status of stories (like these ones
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-2024,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1956 which I would like to
close as they were already merged
- I'm not able to create new sprints as it's saying I need Manage Sprints
permission. Of course, I'll try to solve the two ones which are open before
to create a new one, but it's still a limitation a can see in advance

Thanks in advance,
André