mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 15:52:11 GMT
David got back to me-

He had some issues wrt the hurricane, but is ready to get back to this
project.

We was wondering if we had a new logo in mind, as this is a blocker for him
at least wrt the color scheme.

iirc we never really settled on anything other than "we need a new logo".
For the sake of colors, can we agree that the legacy colors (mahout yellow
/ blue) will persist, or should we roll back to original green/pink (I like
these more personally), or should we have a bike shed discussion on new
colors?