mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Palumbo <ap....@outlook.com>
Subject [NOTICE] JIRA activity email migration to issues@mahout.apache.org
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 19:43:24 GMT
All,

Please note that, in an effort to reduce noise on dev@mahout.apache.org, so that we may more
easily use it for planning purposes and discussion, we will be migrating Mahout JIRA email
comments to the newly formed issues@mahout.apache.org mailing list.

As many notes are made and much discussion takes place on JIRA it will necessary that all
committers, current contributors and all others interested subscribe to this list via:

  issues-subscribe@mahout.apache.org

This being a holiday week in the states, I am planning on this coming weekend to make the
final configuration changes.

Current committers and developers, If this is too early, again with the July 4 holiday, please
do let me know.

Thanks very much,

Andy