mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "alxsmac733 ." <ajmoreno1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Algebraic Classifiers
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 17:26:32 GMT
The fast cross-validation algorithm might be a good place to start as it
may be the most broadly useful.

Any advice on how to get started would be greatly appreciated - I want to
make sure I do a good job and it fits well with the overall aims of Mahout.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Andrew Musselman <andrew.musselman@gmail.com