mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Just noticed that web sites can be git based
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 14:34:47 GMT
https://docs.prediction.io/resources/intellij/
Notice the blue edit button, bottom right. All it does is take you to the page on github but
hitting edit there leads you through editing and creates the correct PR to their “livedocs”
branch. No idea what their publish process is, but with a PR it seems like we can do a merge
to the ASF git repo and get it published through the ASF process.