mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Anand Avati <av...@gluster.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Anand Avati
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:29:20 GMT
Thank you Suneel, I am thrilled to join the team!

I am a relative newbie to data mining and machine learning. I currently
work at Red Hat, but have joined grad school (in machine learning) starting
this fall.

I look forward to continuing my contributions, and thank you once again for
the opportunity.

Anand