mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Release
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 01:47:01 GMT
I'd love to attend/do a quick google hangout to discuss the next release? Possible topics include
feature list in detail and any integration testing work that is still needed as well as things
needing finishing.  Also I was curious about the deprecation strategy of the Java code or
will that be kept around till .10.

Sent from my iPhone