mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhangxiaopeng (Eric)" <eric.zhangxiaop...@huawei.com>
Subject 答复: preventing fraud with big data analytics
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 06:11:10 GMT
Hi Andrew

Thanks for your response. Could you give some web links you mentioned in email (See the section
on the website about classifiers for more about the available methods. There is also a Jira
ticket about incorporating some of Ted's work which if you're interested you could work on.).

BR

Eric
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Andrew Musselman [mailto:andrew.musselman@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2015年1月4日 13:10
收件人: dev@mahout.apache.org
主题: Re: preventing fraud with big data analytics

People usually start with a mix of simple thresholding(amounts over the usual, eg) and rules-based
classifiers(transactions in more than one geographic area within a small time frame, eg),
then work on training a classifier that factors in more and more variables as appropriate.
 See the section on the website about classifiers for more about the available methods.

There is also a Jira ticket about incorporating some of Ted's work which if you're interested
you could work on.

Best
Andrew

> On Jan 3, 2015, at 7:33 PM, "Zhangxiaopeng (Eric)" <eric.zhangxiaopeng@huawei.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a newbie to big data analysis. Recently, I receive a request about preventing fraud
with big data analytics.

> I want to know which models and algorithms can be applied in the preventing fraud field
? And can I use mahout to support these modules and algorithms ?