mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Spark options
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 01:49:04 GMT
The submit code is the only place that documents which are needed by clients AFAICT. It is
pretty complicated and heavily laden with checks for which cluster manager is being used.
I’d feel a lot better if we were using it. There is no way any of us are going to be able
to test on all those configurations.

spark-env.sh is mostly for launching the cluster not the client but there seem to be exceptions
like executor memory.