mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Vibhanshu Prasad <vibhanshugs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The portability of MAHOUT platform to python
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 07:52:31 GMT
Hey Ted,

for maths python has numpy and scipy libraries which perform calculations
in python.
The reason I am stressing on python is because python is having a big
collection of libraries that future mahout users can exploit if they were
given this platform in python.  This is something similar to what Spark
project is doing.

Vibhanshu