mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Scaladoc revisited
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 16:37:11 GMT
Dmitriy and I have tried to get the Scaladocs to publish automatically to no avail afaik. Is
it time to try again? The docs build in each scala module but are not triggered in the master
pom and are not published like the javadocs are when artifacts are published. You can trigger
the scaladoc build by hand locally but the results are not integrated between modules.

I never quite figured out what was lacking in the publish process but it seems like we need
to get this going if we want more users and contributors.

I’d file a JIRA but don’t know who to assign it to. Does someone in infra know?