mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: moving commits to git-wp.o.a & github PR features.
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 22:27:53 GMT
+1

This is a good move.  Several of the projects I have been involved in
(Drill, Spark for instance) use git and the results are very positive.  The
benefits are slightly technical (git works better for me than SVN), but
majorly social (use of git as primary with github integration is a big
deal, average developer familiarity with git is higher)