mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog post proposal
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:58:39 GMT
Yes I am already aware of that, I was intending to code up the operations I described using
magic methods instead.

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 26, 2014, at 12:10 AM, "Sebastian Schelter" <ssc@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Saikat,
>
> I don't think you can use square brackets in scala.
>
> --sebastian
>
>> On 04/26/2014 06:35 AM, Saikat Kanjilal wrote:
>> Hi All,Based on Dmitry's recommendation I've started a blogpost on delivering some
RLike bindings within spark here:
>> http://mlefforts.blogspot.com/2014/04/introduction-this-proposal-will.html
>> JIRA Issue listed here:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1490
>> I'd love to get feedback from the committers about the blog either on the dev mailing
list or on the blog itself.  The blog is very much a work in progress but I wanted to at least
get a first cut out there to start the discussion.  My goal is to start the dev efforts once
the strategy to move forward is flushed out and agreed upon by most folks on the dev list.