mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blog post proposal
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 07:09:40 GMT
Hi Saikat,

I don't think you can use square brackets in scala.

--sebastian

On 04/26/2014 06:35 AM, Saikat Kanjilal wrote:
> Hi All,Based on Dmitry's recommendation I've started a blogpost on delivering some RLike
bindings within spark here:
> http://mlefforts.blogspot.com/2014/04/introduction-this-proposal-will.html
> JIRA Issue listed here:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1490
> I'd love to get feedback from the committers about the blog either on the dev mailing
list or on the blog itself.  The blog is very much a work in progress but I wanted to at least
get a first cut out there to start the discussion.  My goal is to start the dev efforts once
the strategy to move forward is flushed out and agreed upon by most folks on the dev list.