mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still no word on CMS
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:53:06 GMT
Hi Saleem,

I looked at your script and I like the idea very much. Unfortunately,
your script didn't work on my laptop. Could you open a jira ticket, so
that we can work on the script to fix the errors? Would be great to have
it as a part of mahout to allow the users to easily work on the website.

Best,
Sebastian