mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
Subject website
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 03:47:56 GMT
Hi,
i tend to write manuals in latex (guess picked a bad habit from R's
vignettes). Or, rather, LyX (which comes standard on linux).

is there any known way to write tex formulas in cms's markdown? i would
then export some of the essential parts of my manuals into web.

There's knitr, but it only generates html and doesn't use math jax i think.
i don't want to deal with editing the html.

Ideally i would probably like to use mathjax with markdown, the way i use
it in the blogs. I guess we could put mathjax headers into cvs markdown
too, somehow, or into CSS ? I think Sebastian spend some times on it,
perhaps there's some single point where it can be done?

In terms of design, i really like sklearn site.