mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Mahout unavailable from mirrors
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 01:07:34 GMT
Apache Mahout (all releases) are presently unavailable for download as all the Mahout releases
were accidentally blown out from all the mirrors during Infrastructure maintenance.

Anyone looking to download Mahout latest or older releases can do so from the archives at
http://archive.apache.org/dist/mahout/.

Working with INFRA team to restore Mahout 0.9 only to the mirrors, should be available in
the next few hours or tomorrow at the latest.
The good news is that we are migrating to the new svnpubsub model as part of restoring mahout
which should make it easier for future mahout releases.

Notification will be sent out once we restore Mahout 0.9 to the mirrors for download.

Thanks and Regards.