mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Tharindu Rusira <tharindurus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS Redesign for better usability
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:41:43 GMT
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sotiris,
>
> It appears that the link to the Mahout twitter handle has been lost in
> recent changes.  Would be nice to repair that.

Hi Ted, Isabel and all,
widget. I've attached a patch with this mail. Please check it and let me
know whether the widget is functioning. (Unfortunately I could not find a
way to stage and verify the changes before sending this patch as I logged
in anonymously. I tried the embedded code on my blog and it's working as
expected).
If the patch is working, I will remove the old code and send a cleaner
patch  :)

Regards,

--
M.P. Tharindu Rusira Kumara