mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Олександр Ольгашко <alexandrolg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A theme to work
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:11:39 GMT
I may need unknown period of time to get familiar with Mahout project
structure.
I'd like to make some research about ICA's parallelization strategy, it is
quite interesting.
Not sure, if i can help somehow with MAHOUT-1346, never worked with such
things before.

Should i use mail lists or smth else for arising questions and other
communication?