mahout-dev mailing list archives

From irfan_abb...@ymail.com
Subject Bls: Introduce
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 05:27:30 GMT
Thank you Prof,...

________________________________
 Dari: Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlieu.7@gmail.com>
Kepada: "dev@mahout.apache.org" <dev@mahout.apache.org>; irfan_abbas2@ymail.com
Dikirim: Selasa, 24 September 2013 9:56
Judul: Re: Introduce

Sorry this is too cryptic for me. Look at [1]; [2] sec 1.2. For details,
you may also refer to [4] and to [3] for some history. For non-parallel
prototype in R, see R code attached on [1]. You may need also to understand
simple SSVD flow in order to understand details of [4]; for which you may
want to study N. Halko's dissertation referenced at [1], which is a long
thing, but you need pages related to SSVD approach in Mahout.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Stochastic+Singular+Value+Decomposition
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27832158/SSVD-CLI.pdf?version=17&modificationDate=1349984685000