mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report for May 2013 is now due
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 16:56:16 GMT
Hey Mahout-devs,

  Looks like it's time for a board report again, and since I missed last
month, we've got two months to report on, so if you've got things you want
to add to the report (talks, important features of development we've
completed recently, etc), feel free to edit the wiki (Isabel put a template
up here: https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/monthly-progress.html ), and I'll
incorporate it into a draft for the board.