mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vector and Matrices - The Next Gen
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:32:34 GMT
Yes, that may be a better approach. Do we in any part of our code share the
vectors across threads? Our Vector implementations are thread-unsafe. Maybe
making it threadsafe or having a threadsafe version maybe one more thing we
can build.

Robin Anil | Software Engineer | +1 312 869 2602 | Google Inc.