mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC proposals and mentors [was Call to action – Mahout needs your help]
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:32:54 GMT
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Dan Filimon <dangeorge.filimon@gmail.com>wrote:

> So, Isabel, do you want to be a mentor?

As much as I'd love to and as much as I've enjoyed it in previous years I
know that I cannot put in as much time as I would like to. I've once made
the mistake of committing to too much between March and June in 2011 - it
didn't turn out to be a good decision. I need this year to free up more of
my time before committing to mentor again.

Isabel