mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Busch <da...@kurbel.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Neural Network and Restricted Boltzman Machine in Mahout
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:33:09 GMT
I asked years ago whether someone would be interested in starting
 implementations of neural network algorithms in mahout, but apparently t here
was no big interest / priority and feedback that time.  Maybe this has changed,
as Neural Networks yet again become more popular.

~ danny

Ying Liao <yliao422@gmail.com> hat am 14. März 2013 um 16:24 geschrieben: