mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SamplingLongPrimitiveIteratorTest fails
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 21:54:15 GMT
Done, including updates to tests. There was only test whose behavior
failed on the new sequence of random numbers in a way I really could
not figure out. It's the GradientMachine, and I don't know if Hector
is still around to evaluate what's up. GradientMachineTest passes but
with bounds loosed so much that I am not sure it's correct.

Given that everything else works modulo changing a few expected
values, I am assuming the actual RNG change is OK.