mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Florents Tselai <florents.tse...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to start refactoring?
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:18:17 GMT
Hello,

In the next weeks/months I'll be using mahout for analyzing some big data
 for a start-up and I'd like my work there to be also reflected in mahout.
So I'd like to be a committer. I've already read all the wiki's, guidlines
and have browsed through the jira issues.

Firstly, I'de like to have a GOOD  overview of the codebase and the overall
design.
So, my first thought was to start doing some refactorings (decomposing
methods and so on).

Is there a specific place in the code that needs "cleaning"?