mahout-dev mailing list archives

From kunapareddy chiranjeevi <chir...@gmail.com>
Subject arrayindexoutofboundsexception
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:10:25 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to classify KDDCup dataset with naive bayes algorithm. I have
converted the csv format of KDDCup data into vectors using
the CsvRecordFactory class, and when i try to create the model using
trainnb command i am getting the following
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error. Can any body please help me out with
the error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
        at
org.apache.mahout.classifier.naivebayes.BayesUtils.writeLabelIndex(BayesUtils.java:119)
        at
org.apache.mahout.classifier.naivebayes.training.TrainNaiveBayesJob.createLabelIndex(TrainNaiveBayesJob.java:152)
        at
org.apache.mahout.classifier.naivebayes.training.TrainNaiveBayesJob.run(TrainNaiveBayesJob.java:92)
        at
org.apache.mahout.classifier.naivebayes.training.TrainNaiveBayesJob.main(TrainNaiveBayesJob.java:62)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:68)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:139)
        at org.apache.mahout.driver.MahoutDriver.main(MahoutDriver.java:195)
        at
        at

thanks and regards,
chiranjeevi.