mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout wiki migration
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:37:24 GMT
Superb! this is great work Rahul. I committed this to
mahout/site/trunk, as per the examples. I also submitted the ticket.
We'll see what happens.

The existing mahout.apache.org website is still there under
(ironically) mahout/new_website. That stays. new_website = web site,
site = wiki.

Now I suppose we all need to figure out how to use the CMS!