mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Paritosh Ranjan <pran...@xebia.com>
Subject RE: Mahout Release : 0.7
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 10:58:36 GMT
Ok Thanks.

Most probably, I will create release candidates tonight ( few hours from now ).

From: Robin Anil [robin.anil@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 12:14 PM
To: dev@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mahout Release : 0.7

I am not checking in anything that is large. I am doing a best effort QA of
things, fixing minor issues as and when I see them. Like I said on the
thread. Release is not being blocked by anything. the ngram bug is not
reproducible. Please start creating candidates, so I can test them.

Robin
------
Robin Anil