mahout-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mahout 0.7
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 21:41:11 GMT
It seems like there's some critical stuff there. Since 0.7 is billed
as a maintenance release, it makes sense to resolve the maintenance
and "fix" issues. A. Definitely punt all "feature like" issues.


On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry to be missing, but I have had a leethal schedule lately.  I will
> have a break next week during/around Buzzwords.
>
> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Jeff Eastman <jdog@windwardsolutions.com>wrote:
>
>> June 1 is day after tomorrow and we are not making progress on any of the
>> outstanding JIRAs. Testing sentiment again on 0.7...
>>
>>
>> On 5/23/12 7:48 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>>
>>> On May 22, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jeff Eastman wrote:
>>>
>>>  We still have 11 open issues that are preventing us from entering code
>>>> freeze. Of these, 6 are marked as low priority and only one is marked as
>>>> critical. Do we want to:
>>>>
>>>> A - punt all non-critical issues to 0.8
>>>> B - punt all low priority issues to 0.8 and wait for the others to be
>>>> resolved
>>>> C - punt all open issues to 0.8 and get on with the release
>>>> D - delay the target date for code freeze until 1 June and reassess then
>>>>
>>>>  Sorry for being out on this one, as I've had a rather large deadline at
>>> work.  My vote is for D.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>

Mime
View raw message