mahout-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mahout 0.7
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 12:50:16 GMT

Voting for B with no objections to others as well. For anything other than 
issues that are showstoppers for our users I'd like to see us release rather 
sooner than later (and more frequently in the long-term).


Isabel


On 23.05.2012 Sean Owen wrote:
> I suppose I vote for B with no objections to others.
> 
> On May 23, 2012 12:48 PM, "Grant Ingersoll" <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> > On May 22, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Jeff Eastman wrote:
> > > We still have 11 open issues that are preventing us from entering code
> > 
> > freeze. Of these, 6 are marked as low priority and only one is marked as
> > 
> > critical. Do we want to:
> > > A - punt all non-critical issues to 0.8
> > > B - punt all low priority issues to 0.8 and wait for the others to be
> > 
> > resolved
> > 
> > > C - punt all open issues to 0.8 and get on with the release
> > > D - delay the target date for code freeze until 1 June and reassess
> > > then
> > 
> > Sorry for being out on this one, as I've had a rather large deadline at
> > work.  My vote is for D.

Mime
View raw message