mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Reminder: 0.7 Code Freeze Targeted for May 15
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:52:24 GMT
Currently there are 24 outstanding JIRAs targeted for 0.7, which is
intended to be a clean-up and housekeeping release. They are about
evenly split between high and low priority tasks. Seven are marked
asPatch Available. Now might be a good time to take a look at them to
triage the list and begin to wrap up the remaining issues.

Jeff

PS: I've completed my move to Erie PA and should have quite a bit more
time to devote to Mahout