mahout-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sean Owen (Updated) (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (MAHOUT-997) Make splitData smart enough to not consider a CSV header to be part of the data
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:41:23 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-997?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Sean Owen updated MAHOUT-997:
-----------------------------

    Fix Version/s:     (was: 0.6)
    
> Make splitData smart enough to not consider a CSV header to be part of the data
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MAHOUT-997
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-997
>             Project: Mahout
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: Integration
>    Affects Versions: 0.6
>         Environment: OS X
>            Reporter: Andrew Harbick
>            Priority: Minor
>
> If you do something like:
> MAHOUT_LOCAL=1 $MAHOUT_HOME/bin/mahout splitDataset  --input all.csv --output split --trainingPercentage
0.9 --probePercentage 0.1
> The header row from your CSV will end up with 90% chance in your training data and 10%
chance in your evaluation data.  To use a tool like trainlogistic or runlogistic the header
file is needed in both.
> Perhaps add an argument to splitData to duplicate the header line?

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message