mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.6
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:14:31 GMT
It's available in our repo separately from the packages. Hmm, maybe nice to
get it in the distribution package too, I don't know why it isn't. It is in
the others, where it's not as useful. I think it's most vital to have it
available outside the package since it is for verifying the packages
themselves, and it is.