mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Code Freeze for Mahout 0.6
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:15:53 GMT
I'd say continue to fix straightforward defects while Shannon gets into
the RC-1 build. IIRC, we've never managed to release an RC-1 so even if
the fixes miss it they will likely be in 0.6

On 1/25/12 2:01 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> I wonder what others think of a couple of issues that have popped up recently related
to some stuff that is new to 0.6, namely:
> M-957 and fixing a minor thing on M-939.
>
> I think I can get to them tonight or tomorrow.
>
> On Jan 25, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Shannon Quinn wrote:
>
>> Definitely. I'm glad there's an explicit guide to follow, though I may still have
questions in the next few days.

>> I'll get started on it today.
>>
>> iPhone'd
>>
>> On Jan 25, 2012, at 13:29, Jeff Eastman<jdog@windwardsolutions.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the link Sean, I though this had been documented but could not find
the page. Now I see it is accessed from the Documentation tab on the Mahout website and not
from any of the Developer Resources links on that page.

>>> Shannon, not to put you on the spot, but "build-meister" == "release engineer".
You still interested?

   To: Shannon

I'm
I mean