mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Mahout-Quality #1234
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 22:40:29 GMT
Well, that intermittent problem with TestDRM happened twice in a row for
me, hence my last posting. Last run got through it (in 54 minutes) and
did surface a couple more "clusters-0-final" tests which failed. Working
through those...

and frankly, some of them just seem downright silly: https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/1234/violations/file/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Mahout-Quality/trunk/integration/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/ConfusionMatrixDumper.java/

> "'+' should be on a new line." -- That's marked with a "high" severity?  Really?
>

> I run my own Jenkins locally and it builds Mahout once an hour, but it doesn't have all
of these "extra" and it runs clean pretty much all the time unless there is some issue