mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about mentaining a short descriptive tables about each algorithms in Mahout on Wiki for new users?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:00:28 GMT
The only objection to this is that it is yet another piece of information to
be maintained, and there is a strong chance it will not quite be kept up to
date. We already have a bit of doc rot in the javadoc itself, and the wiki
(which is just par for the course in a volunteer project).

I would find it much more useful for you to update the javadoc for all these
classes (and wiki as needed) than to maintain yet another copy of the info.