mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaobo Gu <guxiaobo1...@gmail.com>
Subject What about mentaining a short descriptive tables about each algorithms in Mahout on Wiki for new users?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:11:47 GMT
Hi

Because I am a new user, so I will appreciate for a table like this:

Algorithm Name          Current Status  Local-Run Commands
Map-Reduce Run Commands Dataset file format
LogisticRegression  Production        trainAdaptiveLogistic...   N/A
                                        CSV with header
Random Forest        In-Progress      BuildForest
BuildForest                                CSV without header

Regards,

Xiaobo Gu