mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Tapia Rico <fertap...@gmail.com>
Subject MongoDataModel
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 16:49:07 GMT
Hi all,
I've been using Mahout for a while but I didn't find a DataModel for
MongoDB, so I decided to create my own implementation. I didn't find any
issue with my implementation, and I found it really helpful, so I would like
to share it with the community (and be a Mahout contributor). I'm attaching
the java source, and here is a taste recommender using this DataModel (
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17178183/Recommender.zip). This project contains
some unit tests *src/test/TestMongoDataModel* for the MongoDataModel. It
also includes a test console in *src/TestStarter. *
**Another way to test it, is to deploy the war file and access to the REST
service (/users/{userID}/recommendUsers, /users/{userID}/recommendItems).
To config the interactive console (*src/TestStarter*) you need to set the
parameters into *recommender.properties.*
Hope you enjoy the app as I do.
Best Regards

Fernando Tapia Rico
www.fernandotapiarico.com