mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial draft of April board report
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:04:53 GMT
Oh yes, it lives next to the other reports already, at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mahout/pmc/board-reports/2011/board-report-april.txt

Feel free to edit, just included the text in the email for
convenience. I'll add updates right now.

Sean

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> Looks good.  FWIW, I hate collaborative editing in email, so maybe we should just tuck
them into SVN somewhere in our tree and then people can just commit as appropriate.  Has
the nice side benefit of an easy accessible history.