mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 Announced
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:43:49 GMT
On Wed, 16 Feb 11 djellel eddine Difallah wrote:
> Oh, and How can we discuss/transmit proposals? is there a wiki for
> that, or just private/dev-list emails?

Judging from our previous years, I think it's best to:

  First submit the draft to the mailing list for discussion and
  refinement.

  Second open a JIRA ticket and continue working on the proposal there.

  Third have your proposal submitted through Google's web app so any
  ratings are visible within the GSoC webapp.

Isabel