mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.4 take 2
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:29:16 GMT
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Jeff Eastman <jeastman@narus.com> wrote:
> I don't even have mahout-distribution-0.5-SNAPSHOT in mahout/distribution/target, just
the -0.4- files (which are empty). Sorry but for technical reasons I won't be able to post
the ls -R until I get home tonite, but it does not contain any bin directories either.

> I do notice that checking out from trunk produces a mahout/bin directory. Building from
the distribution as below does not. I would think it should, else the wiki instructions should
be corrected for folks using our source distribution.

I'd expect a 4, not a 5, but otherwise I'm stumped.

I'll check out the tag and see what I set.