mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: DisplaySpectralKMeans example gets pretty far through
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 03:53:58 GMT
  If we can't resolve 524 in a day or so I would be happy to move it to
0.5. We can even revert the display method, though it did unearth some
configuration passing problems in EigenVerificationJob. My concern for
0.4 is that it also has unearthed another problem there since the
failure occurs right after that step, during transpose of the cleanedEigens.