mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with our jar publishing
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 02:01:03 GMT
.job files are built in core and examples using the
maven-antrun-plugin and attached using the build-helper-maven-plugin.

I don't know enough about creating jobs this way or Nexus to have a
clue as to what the problem could be. In the past I've used the
assembly plugin to assemble jobs and attach them as artifacts but
always ended up using classifiers and thus winding up with the less
than desirable myproject-core-version-job.jar instead of
myproject-core-version.job.