mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about condition checking in Mahout
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:30:52 GMT
Sounds good.

I'm not worried about different behavior, but just inconsistent
implementation of that behavior internally

I think you are likely welcome to be a little aggressive in adding
argument checks. If you flag a precondition that shouldn't be
restricted, it is easy to discover and may well be something that
should be restricted.