mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Bourke <steven.bou...@ucd.ie>
Subject javax.persistence missing?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:59:29 GMT
Hi,

I've been using the compiled version of mahout 0.3. I now want to work from the source package
so that I can incorporate some changes and so forth.

Previously I just associated the JAR files from the compiled version of mahout with my IDE
(Netbeans). It appears this is not so straight forward with the source package. I've never
used MVN beyond the install commands so don't really get it (Package manager of types).

So I followed the instructions on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/BuildingMahout

After completing the steps on the page I do the following -

I go into the core, math, util ,collections directories. I associate the high level JAR's
and dependencies with the project. However when I try a rebuild of the project I get told
javax.depenciy is missing. Are there libraries that are in the mahout 0.3 compile which are
not in the source package?