mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Old website?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:11:02 GMT

On Jul 8, 2010, at 9:34 AM, Drew Farris wrote:

> Looks like it may be ok as long as we have an appropriate privacy policy:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tuscany-dev/200901.mbox/%3C71e1b5740901060031s7c5e73f5m7d37c433147f1c6a@mail.gmail.com%3E

Yes, this is the case.  If you set it up, make sure you give all the committers access to
it and allow all of us to be admins on it.  This is easy to do in Google Analytics.

As for referrer logs, you can get at them via people.a.o.  Obviously, they aren't for distribution,
etc.  Also have a look at http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/

Do note, however, that his stats are significantly skewed by the fact that he doesn't filter
out robots.