mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mahout.apache.org serving mailing list archives?
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 18:37:23 GMT
Looks quite nice to me and glad to see the move has gone so quickly.
That's a nice upgrade to the site. This all still lives in the same
repository location and is built with Forrest, etc?

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> I love it.  Let's get it live and then go from there.  I agree with Jeff, let's shorten
the news to get rid of the old stuff (move to wiki page?)  We should also put a new "news
item" that we have moved.  Might be nice to have the News section be above the fold somehow,
but not sure where to put it.  Maybe an anchor link on the Overview section could jump down
to the news section?