mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: IllegalAccessExceptions on new OSX Java Update?
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 20:07:53 GMT
Good fix! I changed the AbstractTestVector class to public and it's
happy now. In the Apple notes on the update, they did say they made
improvements to security, so that must have been the issue. The
subclasses are all in the same package though, so I would have thought
leaving off the modifier would have been ok too, but I don't understand
all the subtlties of Java inheritance. I'll commit the fix and move on
to bigger fish to fry.