mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: mahout test
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 14:54:28 GMT
What kind of algorithm do you want to test? If it is pure Java you can
write a unit test; look in one of the testing folders for many examples.
If you want to test a MapReduce algorithm, you can write it in a unit
test too, it is just a little more complicated. Look in the clustering
tests for several examples. In these tests we use a dummy output
collector (in-memory version of the Hadoop collector) and test it similarly.